See our fantastic line up of Easter Camps 2016 – lots of fun activities for all ages, and as always we aim to have all our activities fully inclusive of children with a disability. Don’t delay book your place today.
- Aine Kelly from Gaming 4 All, talks to John Breslin on Highland Radio
- Join Inishowen’s Gaming Community this Valentine’s Day
- Donegal Daily: Spraoi agus Spórt urges Supporters to become Community Changemakers
- Donegal Live: Carndonagh’s Spraoi agus Spórt offering new way to support its work
- Sustainable Seasonal Gifts from Síoraí
autism awards Carndonagh Carndonagh Football Club Child and Family Hub Digital Creative Lab Digital Fabrication donate donations Donegal Down Syndrome Association Down Syndrome Food Bank furniture gaming community Good Governance Halloween Halloween Workshops Helen Nolan Highland Radio home store inclusion Inishowen JustGiving local community Moville Mums & Babies programmes Online Courses Open Course Network Patricia Lee recycled Respite Care RTE Nationwide Schools Social Enterprise special needs Spraoi Spraoi agus Sport STEPSEngineersWeek sustainability sustainable Síoraí Síoraí Home The Good Governance Awards Young People Zero Waste