Spraoi agus Spórt is currently looking to recruit:
- Project Manager (2 Year Contract)
- Office Manager (12 month Maternity Leave)
- Part-Time Cleaner (19.5 hours).
- Part-Time Caretaker (19.5 hours).
- Part-Time Retail Assistant (19.5 hours) for our charity shop Fadó.
- Part-Time Class Assistant (19.5 hours).
For all these positions the Tús or the Rural Social Scheme (RSS) conditions apply:
Rural Social Scheme conditions:
To participate in the scheme you or your husband/wife must be getting:
- Farm Assist
- Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Disability Allowance
- One-Parent Family Payment
- Widow’s, Widower’s or Surviving Civil Partner’s Contributory Pension or Widow’s, Widower’s or Surviving Civil Partner’s Non-Contributory Pension
To participate in the scheme you must have been continuously unemployed for at least 12 months and “signing on” on a full-time basis; and been receiving a jobseeker’s payment) from the Department of Social Protection for at least 312 days in the twelve months immediately prior to commencing on the scheme; and be currently receiving Jobseeker’s Allowance.
Please contact Tracy Doyle, Manager on 086 8420 203 if you are interested in any of the positions.